Regional Conference "Participation of Persons with Disabilities in Politics and Elections",
Balkan Independent Disability Network (BIDF) and the Office of the OSCE More...
Project promotion in Sabac
Official promotion of the project Promotion of the philosophy of independent liv More...
Training for PA in Belgrade
Training for PA in September More...
Partnership - aims and challenges
Within the BIDF regional network More...
CIL Serbia organised a workshop More...
CIL branch in Nis, as reorganised one, started its activities on marking 3rd of December
- On Wednesday, 28th of November they signed Memorandum on usage of adapted van for PWDs donated from Phillip Morris factory.
- On Friday, 30th of November CIL representatives participated at Press Conference, as support organisation to Organisation helping persons with learning difficulties on the topic ,,Why supporting copy when we already have an original?’’ Our attitudes on neccessity having support services and philosophy of independent living for PWDs were strongly supported by all present.
- On Sunday, 2nd of December CIL representatives participated on tribune ,,NO DIFFERENCES’’. PWDs suggested the need for Local Disability Action Plan which was fully accepted.
- From 4-9th of December European Hose in Nis will host an exhibition of craft works made by PWDs from all organisations. CIL branch will have its photography exhibition part.
- On 13/14th of December CIL branch will participate in two TV broadcasts dedicated also to International Day of PWDs.
CIL branch Nis is already accepted in local community and the first proof for that is mentioned MOMORANDUM. We are regularly invited to all working meetings at Commission for work with PWDs and we have chance to enter that Commission as equal member. Numerous organisations called us for support letters, which we gladly did for them. Some of them asked us for being partners in some projects which we unfortunately should reject as our registration papers will come on 4th of December.